SELLING YOUR HOME
When the time comes to sell your home, it is important that you look for an agent that will have the knowledge, experience, and talent to complete the sale successfully. Because each property is different, my team recognizes that each property requires a separate marketing plan. Through the use of a variety of media, we are able to market your home in an individualized way according to your needs. Our marketing strategy is unparalleled throughout the city, and will work for you when the time comes to sell your home. We understand that having your home on the market can be stressful, and work to make the process facilitate as easily as possible. We will work diligently to sell your home at the best price in the least amount of time possible. We understand you as a seller and want you to achieve your desired results quickly.
If you are considering selling your home we would love to explain our marketing strategy that can give you the results you deserve. Our past success shows our proven strengths, let us bring those abilities to work for you.
Our Custom Marketing Strategy
Internet exposure on a multitude of sites including:
- Heatherherr.com ,Comey.com, Realtor.com, MyCityLiving.com, and other major broker sites involved in broker reciprocity.
- Strong network of contacts based on past sales experiences and presence in the marketplace. Through our many contacts with area developers, investors, and potential buyers, we are able to increase traffic through our listings.
- Multiple Listing Service is a crucial tool in selling your home that ensures your home will be seen by other agents and potential buyers.
- Print advertising in a variety of publications in which we have established relationships including:
- Cincinnati Enquirer, CINWeekly, Homes Of Greater Cincinnati, Business Courier, Best Magazine & Christie’s Great Estates.
- Competitive marketing fees – You will find our fees very fair for the industry as a full service broker.
- Comey & Shepherd TV Home Show designed to feature properties for sale throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are the only broker in the Cincinnati area that has a continual cable spot to promote our listings.
- Inner-office promotion through sales meetings and print media. Because our network of buyers is so strong, many of our listings are sold by one of our agents.
- Mortgage Assistance/Title Company through our affiliation with Wells Fargo and Oxford Title we provide solutions in house as needed for our clients.
- Custom Marketing Tools including professionaly designed direct mail pieces, flyers, and brochures which are tailored to promote your home and it’s unique features to the buying public.
- Virtual Tours allow buyers to take a 360-degree walk through your home 24 hours a day from the comfort of their own home! People will be able to see your home at its best to see if it fits their needs before scheduling a showing.
- Our Call Coordinator Program can make the difference between continued interest and a lost lead. They route all calls to YOUR real estate professional, so that questions can best be answered.
- Property Preview is our 24-hour telephone communication line provided to allow buyers to obtain a sellers information on each property they are interested in.
- On-line appointment setting allows consumers an easy method to schedule a time to view your home at your convenience. This allows serious consumers to see your home while you take the time to prepare it to show its best.
- RELO Relocation services is a member of Leading Real Estate Compnaies of the World™, the nation’s largest network of relocation buyers. Through our connection with them, we are able to introduce your property to this large group of home buyers which included corporate transferees and retirees arocss the country and globe.
- Christie’s Great Estates – We believe a distinguished home deserves a distinctive showcase. As Cincinnati’s exclusive affiliate, we are able to offer the services of Christie’s Great Estates to properties listed $650,000 and higher.
- Corporate and in-house support – We have the best support system in the industry to ensure our clients are fully informed and have every option needed in the sale of their new home.
We understand that, whether purchasing your first home or your tenth, the process can seem daunting. This is why we go out of our way to make sure you feel completely comfortable and satisfied with your purchase before, during, and after closing. We are dedicated to getting the results you desire and building a relationship on which you can rely. Aside from unsurpassed service and enthusiasm we are committed to our clients and offer a plethora of services that will make buying a home a positive experience.
Local School Reports and Statistics:
- Ohio Department Of Education – Ohio Report Card – Published by the Ohio Department of Education, provides a broad as well as an in-depth view of a district or specific school
- Education.com – Find schools, bring learning to life
- School Matters – Lets you search for school districts and gives you statistics.
- Great Schools – Over 500,000 ratings and reviews from parents nationwide.
- NCES – The National Center for Education Statistics.
- Southwest Ohio County Report Card – Detailed school report cards from The Ohio Department Of Education.
Important links for local schools:
- South West Ohio School Websites – Websites and phone numbers for all south west Ohio school districts.
- Ohio Department on Education – An organization that takes care of all Ohio schools.
- Northern Kentucky School Websites – Websites and phone numbers for all northern Kentucky school districts.
- Kentucky Department Of Education – An organization that takes care of all Kentucky schools.
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of many companies that are usually contacted with the sale and purchase of a new home.
Greater Cincinnati Area Numbers
Gas & Electric:
Duke – 513.421.9500
Trash & Recycling:
BFI – 513.771.4200
Rumpke – 513.851.0122
Cincinnati Bell – 513.565.2210
Sprint – 800.407.5411
Time Warner – 513.247.5060
Hamilton County – 513.591.7700
Butler County – 513.887.3061
Clermont County – 513.732.7970
Warren County – 513.925.1377
City of Fairfield – 513.867.5372
City of Mason – 513.392.8010
Important To Buyers
- Selecting Homes To See & Showing The Home. We provide a broad view of the market, without wasting your time with inappropriate properties. We will position your financial strength to help you be the strongest buyer you can be.
- Writing & Negotiating The Offer. We will analyze existing sales data to help you determine an appropriate and competitive offer.
- Financing Overview & Specifics. There are hundreds of loan products and lending institutions. We will help you sort through the options to find the best solution for your situation.
- Representation. We are bound by fiduciary responsibilities to you as a buyer. We represent you as our client. We take these duties very seriously, which is a significant benefit to you.
- After Care. Our goal is to serve your needs and exceed your best expectations and in so doing, become your real estate consultant for life.